Friday 3 December 2010

Foreign Exchanging Part Dos!!

Ok so I'm excited. Proper.

Today folks, the genius that is Ellie has secured us tickets to see our BELOVED Foreign Exchange!! They shall be in London performing at Cargo on Thursday 6th Jan 2011 and we both cannot wait!

I like to think that Ellie and I had a hand in getting Phonte, Nicolay and the rest of the exchange to London with our countless and tireless @'s on Twitter begging them to come and now finally they shall be gracing the mean streets with their presence. Over the top reaction much? Most def but oh well! There's only one word for me right now, your conclusions are correct...GASSED.

Tickets are available here. I'ma leave you with one of my personal faves while I attempt to deflate myself in preparation for Jan.

Peace and foreign chicken grease!

Ri

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment